Best campfire treat any time of the year.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cool Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: makes 24 bars
I sometimes use affiliate links in my content for products that I use. This won’t cost you anything but helps to offset the recipe costs, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 5 Tbsp butter
- 12 oz. bag of marshmallows
- 6 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate pieces, frozen
- Spray 9×13 pan with pan spray.
- Over low heat in a large pan, melt butter and 12 oz. bag of marshmallows until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add Golden Graham cereal. Mix until combined.
- Add 2 cups of mini-marshmallows and mix until combined.
- Add frozen chocolate pieces and mix until combined.
- Press into prepared 9×13 pan.
- Cool for 15 minutes before cutting.
Spray 9×13 pan with baking spray.
Over low heat in a large pan, melt butter and 12 oz. bag of marshmallows until smooth.
Add 6 cups of Golden Grahams cereal and mix until combined.
Add in frozen chocolate pieces and mix again until combined.
Let cool for 15 minutes before cutting into pieces.
Perfect campfire treat any day of the year.