Soft crust, fruity filling and creamy frosting, these bars have it all!
- Prep Time: 1hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Servings: makes 24-36 bars
I sometimes use affiliate links in my content for products that I use. This won’t cost you anything but helps to offset the recipe costs, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Raspberry Pie Bars
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup plus 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture alternatively with the egg mixture; mix well.
- Divide dough in half, chill for at least 30 minutes until firm.
- Roll out one portion of the dough into a 15-9 in. rectangle baking pan.
- Spread with raspberry filling.
- Roll out remaining dough and cut into strips making a lattice over the crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter, cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and milk, mix well.
- Drizzle over bars.
- Refrigerate until set before cutting.
Cream butter and sugar together in mixing bowl.
In a separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder and salt.
In another bowl, mix together eggs, milk and vanilla.
Add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture alternatively with the egg mixture; mix well until a dough forms.
Divide dough in half and chill for at least 30 minutes.
Roll out one portion of dough and place in 15×9 inch baking pan. Spread with raspberry pie filling.
Roll out remaining dough and cut into strips making a lattice over the crust.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
Drizzle frosting over bars and refrigerate until set before cutting.
Perfect dessert, easy to eat, simple as pie!